/* EasyTins Stick Widget */ .ET_floating {background:#ffffff !important; position:fixed !important; top:0; z-index:9999; box-shadow:0px 10px 4px -5px rgba(0,0,0,0.3); margin-top: 0; position:relative\9 !important;}

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

From Red to White

From white to red,
From red to white,
The Moon glances down
In the deep of the night.
* * * *
As I gaze toward the Heavens,
And think of the strife,
I can’t help but ponder,
The Lord, my Savior’s life!
* * * *
That despite all His glory,
He came to follow the plan,
And though He was so perfect,
He bled for all of man.
* * * *
And just like the Earth,
Blocking light from the Sun,
The Noble of Birth
Died for everyone.
* * * *
Now as I ponder
The Moon so bright,
Though your sins be scarlet,
Your burdens may be light!
* * * *
I know that I’m His,
This life is not mine,
He has shown to me His love,
In the Moon, in a sign.
* * * *
From white to red,
From red to white,
My Savior can heal me,


In the darkest night.

No comments:

Post a Comment