/* EasyTins Stick Widget */ .ET_floating {background:#ffffff !important; position:fixed !important; top:0; z-index:9999; box-shadow:0px 10px 4px -5px rgba(0,0,0,0.3); margin-top: 0; position:relative\9 !important;}

Monday, October 20, 2014

If These Things Fill my Heart

Faith, Hope, Charity, Love,
With an eye set on the glory above! 
I wish it were just that easy,
To be just who He wants me to be...

Faith is believing in what isn't seen,
this is the key to who I'd rather've been. 
It's so hard sometimes to know what to do,
But with it, Christ, will bring me on through!

Hope is something deep down inside,
Sometimes something which I'd like hide.
It is simply something you want to be true,
Sometimes it's something not true about you...

I love you so much, you see, 
I want to give to you through Charity.
Not just with money, so bland.
But by reaching out a caring hand! 

Love is not what you think, it's a verb.
It's how we act on God's mighty word!
Through service and joy and softness of heart,
it's love that shows me just what is my part! 

The last of these points, the hardest of all,
Is constantly keeping my eye on the ball.
It is in the last stanza, the key to my plight, 
If these things fill my heart, then my actions are right! 

No comments:

Post a Comment